Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pincushion Hearts

Day #57
Hearts #62-83

Yesterday I posted my entry in the Random Acts of Crafty Kindness Challenge at Craftster, so now I can show you all the hearts I made for that!  I actually only sent out 17 of these heart-shaped, tie-on pincushions for the challenge, but I finished an additional 5, so I'm adding 22 hearts to my total today!  Yippee! 

Here they are, all together.  I purposely made each one with a different color combination, so I could count each of them as a different heart for this 365 Hearts blog challenge!  (I'm always thinking!)


The picture below shows how I prepared the pincushions for mailing.  You can read more details of my Random Act of Kindness at the link above, or on my other blog (Leslie's Art and Sew).

I hope you have a happy day too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you again. leslie, for including me in this beautiful and beautifully random act of kindness.